Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sickeness

My house is full of sickies!! First Asher was running a fever and had a headache, for like 2 days. A few days after that the other two got it. And you know how a baby is when sick! Then Asher got a cold, which turned into a sinus infection and it wasn't long again before hte other two got it! So now, Asher is almost all better. He's a little stuffy and has an occasional cough, but he doesn't have thick green snot coming out of his nose at all times. Canaan's didn't turn into a sinus infection, so he's almost over it as well, with a slightly runny nose and residual cough. Genesis is still full blown into it, with snot everywhere, coughing at night etc. And of course, yesterday it hit me. I had to take DH to the dentist to get his top two wisdom teeth pulled out b/c one of them was breaking apart and causing him major pain. By the time we got home I had a huge sinus headache, and a stuffy, runny nose.

Luckily the house was clean two days ago so I've been able to let it a slide the last two days. My head is still killing me and I feel dizzy whenever I stand up. Of course now would be the time that we desperatly need me to do laundry. Thank goodness for 5yr olds!!Asher has been a huge help on laundry. I seperated it and start the washer, but he loads it up and helps me switch things to the dryer and empy the dryer. I don't think we'll be getting anythign folded today though ;)

I've been taking lots of vit C and garlic, but I'm not optimistic since the kids were taking it too and it still lasted over a week for them. If I could just get rid of this sinus headache I'd be alright I think.

1 comment:

Natural Mama said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for you all! Glad Asher is helping you out! Emory seems more eager to help out here lately as well.

PS I thought about you the other day when we drove through Springfield coming back from my brother's. If you had've been living there still, I would've met up with ya!