Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yay for a clean house!

So Sunday morning, DH went to work and then so did I! I spent all day cleaning this house from top to bottom. It looked better than it has in months. DH was so happy when he got home and saw it. As much as he says he understands that I'm sick, he also gets annoyed at a dirty house! Of course by the time he got home I was so tired and sick I didn't do anything but lay on the couch for the rest of the day, but he didn't care. The house was clean. So it is my goal to keep it from falling apart again in the next couple weeks until my morning sickness is gone. Yesterday and today I've done great. I've gotten the dishes done, the floors swept, all the toys are picked up in the evening. And I've even gotten a few other things done that I didn't get to on Sunday. Celebrate with me YAY FOR A CLEAN HOUSE!!!!

1 comment:

Natural Mama said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Nothing like that feeling! :) :)