Thursday, September 27, 2007

9 days

9 days until I move!! I dont' think I've ever been this excited to move before. Well, maybe after we were first married and we moved to Springfield so I could go to school. But that's one move in 7? 8? and that's been a while. So it's about time I looked forward to a move :) The closer it gets the more nervous I get. All the doubts, what-ifs, and worries. I know a lot of that is Satan whispering in my ear, but he sure is hard to ignore. I know I'm doing what God wants me to do though, and regardless of how this all turns out, I'll always know it's the right decision. So, in 9 days I'm moving. In 9 days, I'll REALLY be married again. In 9 days, I won't be sleeping alone anymore. In 9 days, my kids will have their father again. In 9 days, we will be a family. In 9 days, a new beginning starts.

1 comment:

Natural Mama said...

You will be able to get on the internet, right???? Praying for you during your move!