Saturday, September 29, 2007

One Week!!

Only ONE WEEK until we move!!! Can you tell I'm excited? I can't beleive it's really coming. I will actually be living with my husband again!!

I've got my plan for the next week worked out. Getting all the last minute stuff packed up and cleaning and all that. I hope this week just flies by.

I'm not sure when I'll have internet access. We may have to stay with DH's grandma for a while. The people who are currently living in our house don't seem to be moving out like they're supposed to! So we'll have to see how that goes. My MIL will be just up the street though and they have internet access, so I'll be sure to update as I can. And then once we actually move into our house we'll have to get everythign set up, but DH assures me I will at least have accelerated dial-up. He knows my internet is my adult interaction ;)

No comments: