Saturday, September 15, 2007

Apparently I give my son tobacco!

DH was talking to Asher yesterday about working on a farm. DH used to help with tobacco farming when he was younger and was telling Asher about it. Asher responded with "I don't like tobacco (yay for Asher, but hey, we've never talked about the dangers of tobacco....). When Mommy puts it on my tongue, I spit it out (what? I don't give him tobacco?). I like vinager though!" And then I had an AH HA! I'd been spraying vinager in his mouth for excessive whining, and two days ago instead of spitting it out he swallowed it and asked for more, b/c now he likes vinager, so we switched to TABASCO. So I had to explain the differance between tobacco and tabasco, lol. I can just see him telling strangers that he doesn't like it when Mommy puts tobacco in his mouth!

1 comment:

Natural Mama said...

I love the spraying in mouth idea. We struggle with the whining more than I care to. Thanks for the tip. Congrats on the beds.