Tuesday, July 29, 2008

First visit with the midwife

Well, I've finally scheduled our first visit with a midwife. Our appt is for next Thursday. Kind of sad really, I'm 15wks, will be 16wks by then, and I'm just now seeing someone. That's life though. REally, I didn't intend to put it off that long. First we looked at our options, then we heard of this mw, but when I e-mailed her she was leaving the country for a few weeks, then she was busy with births, etc. So anyways, I just now got an appt made. I don't mind that much really though. Sure, lots could go wrong in the first half of pg, but there's not much anybody can do about it either. Now is when we get to the really fun part, anyways. Which reminds me, I think I felt the baby move earlier today. Genesis was nursing and was sitting right on my uterus, so the pressure from her allowed me to feel some pressure from the other side! I can't wait until it gets more frequent. Definately the best part of pregnancy!

1 comment:

Natural Mama said...

I bet you did feel the baby! :) Congrats!

Enjoy your midwife appt. Let me know how it goes--take pix on your trip and enjoy your vacation.

Be safe and take care!!
Hugs,
Monica