Monday, January 12, 2009

First real day alone

I had my first real day alone with 4 kids today. I think we did great! Of course the kids watched TV a good part of the day, DH had bowls of soup already made up that the kids could microwave and they all CHOSE to go to bed early because they have a cough. So I basically did nothing but sit in bed all day, again, except to change diapers and tuck kids in. Oh, and I gave them some honey for their coughs before they went to bed. I haven't heard much coughing thankfully. So that's our update for the day, lol.

2 comments:

Natural Mama said...

Very good news!! Girl, I believe they would have to tie me down to the bed to get me to stay still! You are better than me. LOL
Good idea with the honey!

Unknown said...

Good for you! Sounds like all is going well. I am glad you are not trying to push yourself too much yet -- enjoy cuddling that little one and his big brothers and sister!