Friday, January 16, 2009

I love the newborn stage

I just love the newborn stage. They're just little lumps who let you hold them and snuggle them. So precious. They don't stay newborns near long enough.

Midwife visited today. Everything looks good. His belly button is bleeding a little bit, but with the way it sticks out, it just keeps getting hit by his diaper and whatnot. I'd been keeping a close eye on it and it's not infected or anything and still healing good, so we're just watching it. I was relieved to have the MW agree with me though that it looks fine and is probably just being hit. Other than that, it all looks great!

In other wonderful news, I filed our taxes today and in about two week we should have a good size chunk of money. First thing on the list, paying off the midwife and ordering next year's school stuff. I love tax time.

No comments: