Monday, February 4, 2008

Updating

First I'll update you on the rice pudding/bfast. So I made rice pudding, the kids and I ate it, not too bad. DH gets up, says "what's for bfast?" and I reply "rice pudding." He goes "Oh, I'll make something else then, I don't like rice pudding. Well, never had it really, but I don't like the idea of rice for bfast" Normally, I wouldn't have cared, but come on, this is AFTER I asked him if rice pudding for bfast would be ok. If he had said "We can try it, but I don't know...." or at that time had said "I don't like the idea of rice for bfast" then that would have been ok. But to say it after I asked him and already cooked it? Whatever. But Asher has requested that we add regular oatmeal (not just baked oatmeal) to the menu, so I'll be moving cornmeal mush to Thursday and regular oatmeal on Mondays.

Speaking of menus, I need to get mine made for the next 2 weeks since I"ll probably go grocery shopping sometime at the end of htis week. I need to get on that. Anybody interested in hearing/seeing it when I get it made up?

And for another update, a wonderful update on the toy issue. So Saturday we "went through the toys" on the guise of gettign rid of some/over half. Care to guess how many DH actually decided to get rid of? ZERO. Not a single toy made it to a donation box or the trash can. Somebody shoot me now.

No comments: