Friday, March 28, 2008

Having a hard time

The end of March is coming, and afaik I'm not pg yet. I knew this was a possibility, but in the back of my mind, I still beleived it would happen. All 3 of my kiddos, and one pg before Asher were all concieved in March. I was fully planning on being due in Dec again, like I have been for the last 3 even numbered years. I know it's not out of hte picture yet, but I just don't think it's going ot happen. I know it will happen in God's timing and that's the best timing of all. And we don't have the money for a midwife, so it's probabl better this way. But I was still hoping this was God's will and the money situation would work itself out when it became necassary. I need to have faith. I do have faith, but it's still hard. I'm afraid I'll have this huge spacing, which I don't want. But if it happens, that's what's best. I KNOW that, but why doesn't that really help any? It doesn't make my heart feel any better. I watch my baby girl growing up and I just want another baby growing in my womb. It doesn't help any that my SIL is getting ready ot have her third baby in a few weeks and it seems everybody around me is either having babies or getting pg. Just needed to type...

No comments: