Monday, March 31, 2008

Good morning!

Well, it's MOnday again. Another start to another week :) In good news, DD slept through the night last night, yay!! Hopefully she will continue that trend and her teeth won't bother her so much.

In other exciting news, I got a food chopper yesterday! It's just a tiny little 1 1/2c food processor, but it will make my life so much easier I think. Plus it fits nicely on the counter top without taking up too much space. And the best part, it was free! For who knows how long now I've been taking surveys for points (I go through spurts though where I don't take any surveys, so i don't get any points). Anyways, I finally decided to go ahead and redeem some of them. I had something like 3,400 points and the food chopper cost me 2,500, so I've still got some left over. It's just a nice little thing I do for myself b/c I would never pay even $10 for something like that that I don't *need* you know? I also have $11 in checks sitting on my counter from Pinecone Research who pays actual cash ($3-5/survey). So that's nice.

On to my todo list. I don't remember if I posted one last Monday, but I think I probably did, in which case this one will look pretty similer b/c I set weekly chore schedule.

  1. Make bread
  2. Laundry plus sheets
  3. Declutter and vaccuum bedrooms
  4. Master bath
  5. Wash curtains (my extra chore of the day)
  6. Start working on menu/grocery list for Friday's shopping trip

I think that's about it. And I don't remember what we're having for lunch today, I'll have to be sure to look later. Have a wonderful last day of March!

No comments: