Tuesday, March 25, 2008

It's a beautiful Tuesday :)

One day into a new week :) I actually got a lot done yesterday. The only things on my list that didn't get done are: didn't get the boys laundry put away, but all the rest of it is, and didn't do toys, which I had a feeling wasn't going to get done anyway. We'll try again today.

Genesis had a bad night last night. I don't know what her problem was, teeth I assume. I think tonight I'll put the teething tablets next to the bed so I can give her some if she has another bad night. Right now she's sleeping with her head in my lap. She's been doing that a lot of mornings lately. She wakes up just long enough to stumble in here and nurse back to sleep. I try and nurse her before I get out of bed, but she's been wanting to nurse a lot lately at night. Not sure what's up with that.

So here's my todo list for today:

  1. Flip couches and vaccuum under them (this seriously needs to be done almost weekly at my house)
  2. Wash mirrors and windows in the living room since they're all covered in little fingerprints
  3. Vaccuum living room well around the edges
  4. Clean turtles cage
  5. Declutter shelf that turtles cage is on
  6. Clean up shoe rack
  7. Clear off top of cabinets in living room that got filled with stuff while unpacking
  8. Unpack/go through toys.

For lunch today we're having Easy Parmasean Garlic chicken, from Kraft.com. I'll try and give a review of it later and add a link if I think it's worth the time.

1 comment:

Natural Mama said...

Sorry about Genesis!! Sounds like teething. Our Evan has been getting his top teeth forever now. He doesn't sleep thru the night yet. None of my kids slept thru the night until about age 2 or so. *Sigh*