Monday, March 24, 2008

Musings of the early morning

Good morning!! It's the begining of a new week and I'm ready to go. Most everything is unpacked so I can start with actual daily cleaning and such. The only thing I haven't unpacked really is the toys. I sooooo don't even want to go there. I don't need to just unpack them, I need to completely go through them, almost 10 boxes worth of them and seriously weed them out. I just keep trying to remember how much better I'll feel when it's done.

I was up extra early this morning. I usually try and get up at 6, but today I was up at 5:30 with a nightmare involving child services. After that dream I just had to get up and give the boys kisses and stroke their hair and stare at them a while. I had to do that with Genesis too, but she was in bed with me, so that was no big deal. After I got up to do that though I decided no point in goign back to bed! I'll probably be taking a nap today though since I got to bed late last night on top of hte early morning. If I don't get a full 9 hours of sleep at night I have to take a nap. I wish I could go on less sleep, but it just doesn't seem possible.

My chores for today include:

  1. Making bread (I made some yesterday but forgot about it and burnt it, sigh)
  2. Laundry, including all bed sheets
  3. Clean bedrooms, including decluttering
  4. Vaccum bedrooms
  5. Clean master bath
  6. Put away laundry that I washed last laundry day
  7. And maybe, just maybe, go through toys

Lunch (our main meal) today is Beef Stroganoff. Yummy!

1 comment:

Natural Mama said...

Girl, I'm so with ya about the 9 hrs of sleep! I rarely get it, but I NEED it. I so could use 10 hours every night. I love my sleep!

Love the To Do Lists!