Thursday, March 13, 2008

We're moved!!

We're moved!! Kinda. Does it count as being moved if you still don't have your couches? Or your bed? Or dressers? Or kitchen table? Or a whole room of stuff at the old house that goes into storage? I didn't think so. So we're mostly moved. We're supposed to be getting everything else moved and the old house cleaned up this weekend. Then I can really start unpacking. So far I've only really unpacked the kitchen. I can't unpack the living room b/c we don't have the couches yet. We think we know where we're goign to put them, but it's hard to know for sure until you actually have the furniture in the room, yk? All our clothes stayed in the drawers and we hung stuff up in the closet as we brought it in, so there's not much to do there. The kids need a few things unpacked in their room, but the bunkbed isn't put together yet and it's peices are in my way. Not too mention I'm not unpacking any toys until I'm ready to go through them, which won't be until everything else is unpacked. So that's where we stand. I spent yesterday unpacking the kitchen and today I got the bathrooms all set up. Oh, and put a few boxes in closests, where they will stay probably permanantly.

I am enjoying my highspeed WiFi though. It rocks.

No comments: