Sunday, April 6, 2008

Another week!

Good morning!

So it's Sunday morning, 6am and I've been up up for about an hour already. Sundays are a different day for me. DH works in the morning so I have to get up and moving that much faster. It's general clean-up day and kitchen prep day. I have lots of baking to do this week, so I may just get stuff done for the beginning of hte week and then work on the rest throughout the week.

Here's the list for today:

  1. General pick-up
  2. Make beans
  3. Brown hamburger
  4. Make garlic bread for tonight's spaghetti
  5. Make tortilla shells for later this week
  6. Make cinnamon rolls for next weekend
  7. Make pie crust for pot pie
  8. Bake something sweet for a weekly treat, cookies maybe?

I think that's about it. I have my list in the kitchen but don't feel like getting up to look at it.

Oh, and just to make things more fun, af showed up yesterday. So I'm feeling crampy and icky and slightly depressed. Fun for me! Both DH and I have actually been feeling for months now that the spacing between Genesis and the next baby is goign to be a bit longer than our usual. I just want to know how long!

The good news today though is that the high is almost 70 today and will be over 70 mon and tues. It's finally spring! Now if only it would stop raining every other day....

No comments: