Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Been missing this week

I've just has one of those weeks, surely you know the kind, right? But I'm goign to start getting back on track tomorrow. Which actually starts my weekend, but whatever. I need to do spring cleaning and do the big clothes switchout. And I'm actually looking forward to it. Odd.

This is kind of funny. Last Thur I went down to DH's grandma's house to clean for her. She's getting up there in age and can't do quite as much as she used to be able, so I went to help out. I mopped her floors, vaccuumed, dusted a bit, cleaned the bathroom and helped her move some furniture around. We went back later in the week to visit and she said somethign about "a lady came to clean my house a few days ago" and I was thinking "well that was nice of someone... duh, she's talking about me" lol. I thought it was a bit funny.

That's all for now, just wanted to post that I was till alive.

And for those who might be interested, lol, I live about an hour from Louisville.

No comments: