Tuesday, December 2, 2008

34 weeks!

I'm 34 weeks today. I think I've made it past the small freak-out I had of not being ready (buying some stuff helped with that I believe) and now I'm on to getting excited. In 2-6 weeks I will have a new baby!! I've been getting stuff done around here to prepare. Like I said, the birthing kit is ordered and should be here in a few days. I got more sewing done so I can start my diaper covers soon. I pulled the stuff out I need to make diaper covers and pulled the newborn diapers out (so cute!). Tomorrow we're supposed to be getting stuff out of storage, like baby clothes!! I can't wait to go through all those teeny tiny outfits and pull out a few favorites of each gender. And all the tiny blankets, and the bouncy seat. Yup, definitely getting excited. Next week I'll probably be freaking out about labor and delivery, lol.

No comments: