Wednesday, December 17, 2008

36 weeks!

I'm 36 weeks! My midwife is officially on call and I'm finishing getting everything set up and ready for baby. I'm really going to be having a baby soon! I'm so excited. I finally feel like we have a real family now. I know this sounds odd, but before I always felt like we were just getting started, and now, while I don't feel like we're complete, we're at least "there" now, we're not getting started anymore. We've arrived in a way. Maybe it's because since Canaan was born I've been a member of a message board where you're not a full member until you have 4 in 8 yrs. I don't know. But DH has said the same thing, about feeling like we were just getting started before. And now we enter into the land of rude comments regarding family size. Bring 'em on!

No comments: