Wednesday, July 18, 2007

DH is going to live with us!!

The plan since March has been that the kids and I would move to be near DH, but NOT live with him. After a while he was talking about us living together in the future. On our anniversary he said "WHEN we live together, not if, WHEN." Then tonight he told me he's going to live with us as soon as we move there. He said "it would be stupid not to." He misses us, he misses sleeping next to me, he misses me taking care of him, he misses waking up to me, he misses waking up to our kids and being there for every part of their lives. So he's going to live with us. No promises yet, but this is still a HUGE step for him.

I'm so excited. And nervous. Now I don't have any time to get used to him, I'm going to have to be on full submissive wife duty 24/7 right from the start. That's a tall order. But it will be soooo worth it.

Keep praying for a house for us to rent. Oh, and I asked my mom tonight if we could "lease" her car when I move. I've been driving her car since DH left, and DH doesn't even have a license, so we'll be in a bit of a pickle if we don't have a vehicle. She said she would have to think about it. We're willing to pay for her insurance and a little bit extra, which is more than I'm paying now for full use. So, please pray for that or other transportation accommodations.

1 comment:

Lily said...

Well, you already know I'm ecstatic about this news!!!!! I need to hug the stuffin' outta somebody!

Oh, and don't know if you do memes or not... but I tagged you for one if you are interested. Here's the link to that specific post:

http://considerthelilies-lily.blogspot.com/2007/07/first-for-me-being-tagged.html