Friday, July 20, 2007

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Lily, so here I go:

4 jobs I've had: seriously? I've only worked at 3 places outside of the home, so...

1. Waitressing at Country Kitchen
2. Waitressing at a local steakhouse
3. a "stuffer" for a newspaper, I helped put all those flyers in the paper
4. SAHM

4 movies I could watch over and over

1. A Knight's Tale
2. Moulin Rouge
3. What a Girl Wants
4. The 5th Element

4 places I've lived: Another toughy, I've lived in many different houses the last 7 years, but only a few different towns

1.Lansing, MI
2. Springfield, MO
3. Republic, MO
4. my current residence ;)

4 TV shows I watch: uuhh....I only have two. I don't watch much tv

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Men in Trees, b/c it's been coming on right after GA and I got sucked in somehow
3.
4.

4 places I've been on vacation We've never taken a vacation, except before we were married we spent a week with DH's family then a week with mine, but that's about it. A camping trip once or twice. Mainly just visit family and friends.

1. Michigan
2. Kentucky
3. Went to Colorado once, but it was hardly a vacation
4. We used to have what I affectionaly call "a vacation trailer park" where we used to go all the time in the summer when I was little. I miss it there.

4 of my favorite foods

1. Ice cream
2. Jello No-bake cheesecake with cherry topping
3. Filet Mignon
4. Cherry pie

4 websites I visit

1. MOMYS.com
2. MySpace.com
3. Facebook.com
4. mfwbooks.com (well, their forums anyways)

I would tag some people, except I don't have 4 people to tag, lol. I think Lily and Natural Mama are the only people who even read this, lol.

2 comments:

Lily said...

Yay, thanks for playing! It was fun to tag and be tagged. Hehe.

And hey, I've seen Men in Trees, and yeah, it can suck a gal in. Somehow it is entertaining although a bit odd, lol.

Natural Mama said...

U can tag me, I don't mind. :D I updated my blog...take a look, but it's nothing major.