Friday, August 22, 2008

"Almost" grown up

Do your kids ever reach a time when they suddenly mature on you? All 3 of my kids have done it just recently. I used to a 1yo, a 3yo, and a 5yo. Now I have a very definite "almost 2yo," "almost 4yo," and "almost 6yo." Not to mention an "almost new baby." It's so very exciting and so sad at the same time. It's just amazing how they grow up right before your eyes.

Asher has grown up a lot in doing school. Part of that is b/c *I'm* actually getting school done every day with him. Now that he's officially doing K and I'm keeping records and such, it's just so much more real and exciting. My boy is really doing school and I'm really homeschooling him. Everythign before now was just fun and practice, but now we're getting down to the real stuff, yk?

Canaan has matured a lot in his speech and actions. He's definitly a preschooler now. He loves to learn and is picking stuff up so quickly (though that's probaby b/c some of it I started teaching him really late!) He's just very almost 4.

Then there's Genesis. She's lost almost all her babyness. It makes me sad to see her growing up, but what a beautiful and helpful little girl he's becoming. She's got the sweetest heart, when she's not trying to throwing a tantrum, lol. I'm glad I have another baby on the way though b/c I love having a baby in the house, and she's just not a baby anymore.

No comments: