Friday, September 5, 2008

It doesn't take long...

It doesn't take long for a house to fall apart, does it? My house was wonderfully clean on Mon. Then on Tues it was super hot and I was having a bad day with my ear problems (which prompted me to google my symptoms, which caused me to completely focus on that and my house continued to fall apart around me). Then on Wed, we spent all day at various dr offices, and by the time we got home I was so wore out, there was no way I was getting anything done. I was in bed by 7pm, no kidding. DH got left with the kids, which he didn't mind and did wonderfully! Then yesterday we had dentist appts and had to go grocery shopping, so it was later afternoon before we got home, and again, I was wiped out. I've been trying to figure out for weeks why this pg has been so much harder than the others. I figured it was probably just b/c I've been nursing and/or pg for 6.5yrs and that was finally taking its toll. Now I'm thinking it's probably b/c I've been fighting this nasty infection for several months now! That would wear any body out! Today I really need to focus on getting dishes and laundry caught back up so I can start the week out right. Oops, I didn't realize it was so late, I have to be at the WIC office in an hour!

2 comments:

Natural Mama said...

I am so glad you are some better! You are not the only one I have heard of with ear problems here lately! My piano student is having a terrible time with her ears. I have never had trouble with mine, but have eye problems occasionally, which is hardly sympathetic because I don't have much pain there. :/ Well, don't worry about the house--it will be there when you get ready to clean...LOL. Set you a timer and spend 15-30 mins on dishes, 15-30 on laundry, take a break, make some beds, and start over. Anything you do in just a 10 minute period will make the house start looking better. Don't stress!!! :o) When is your due date, btw? I'm planning to come to KY in Feb. Is that around the time of your baby being due or is it earlier?

Natural Mama said...

I agree with you that kids need lots of unstructured play. We only spend about 10-15 minutes per subject. It only takes an hour or maybe a little over. :)