Monday, September 1, 2008

Well, it's hot again

After a nice little break of mid-lower 80s, we're back in the 90s for a few days. The current heat index is 95, but I'm thinking it usually starts cooling down about this time. I'm afraid of over-doing it again like I did with the last bit of heat, but I also want to keep my house clean since I seem to have a handle on it right now! Normally I do a room a day, where I wipe down shelves, clean under furniture, declutter, etc, but I think we'll be skipping that for a few days and just focus on dishes, laundry and daily pick-up. Hopefully that will keep the house looking decent without me over doing it.



Thankfully, it is in the 60s at night, so we get it nice and cool in the house and it's early afternoon before it starts getting too warm.

No comments: